Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving!



We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :o) My mom and I made homemade pies and homemade rolls on Wednesday. Then we did the rest on Thursday morning! It was very fun! A lot of work and a lot of dishes later it was time to eat! We had my parents, my brother Chris, Denny and me. It was fun to eat, relax, watch a movie and play games! We had the missionaries over one of them as a gluten allergy as well as my dad. (Gluten is in wheat and many more things! so most things have to be made from scratch!) So he came for some food and pie that he could have. His companion just waited while he ate until they headed to their next home that wasn't gluten free. Glad we could help him out and make sure he could eat and not get sick!
We had a wonderful day and have so much to be thankful for this holiday season! Denny now has a job, and we have a baby on the way! It's all just so exciting!
I am loving this Holiday Season, as I always do! This year is a little more special with a baby on the way! :o)

6 comments:

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

We are going private in a week. Send me your email address in a comment on our blog, so that I can send you a link to view our blog! Thanks.

Jenn

Ju said...

Are you saying to didn't miss me at all?? Having fun without me?? How dare you!! Ha, no really, how dare you! :o) Love ya!! THanks again for coming over yesterday, it was fun to hang out!!

Cori Ann & Donny said...

Sounds like your holiday was great! Denny & Cyndi I am so excited for your bundle of joy!
Love you, Cousin Cori

SarJuh said...

fun!

Kelli S said...

What an awesome Thanksgiving Cyn! Sounds so fun!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Your Thanksgiving lookd so fun! ;) I miss you guys!