Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow!

View from our front window. None of us wanted to go outside to take pics.. too cold and windy!

View of the back yard from the deck. So pretty all covered in snow! :o)
Us playing Monopoly! (Mom won!) We played 2 other games as well, Settlers (Denny won!) and Clue (Dad won!). It was my parents, Denny and me. Denny later played FRIENDS 'Scene It' with me. We did 2 short games, each won one. :o) Poor guy... I make him watch friends with me.. Love ya babe! :o)
This may shock those who are not an Oregonian... It snowed probably about 2 inches. Church was canceled, so we stayed home and played games, and relaxed. (When I was a Freshman, maybe a Sophmore it snowed a half an inch and school was canceled, we always looked forward to snow! It doesn't snow very often here.) Nothing like Utah or Idaho, where I've also lived.. nothing closes down for snow.. which I always hoped it would when I lived in both places so I wouldn't have to travel in the snow. :o)

Can't wait until Chrismas! We put all the presents under the tree. So fun! It felt like Christmas day! I so badly wanted to open up gifts.. but no one else seemed to think it was a good idea.. party poopers! ;o) haha!

6 comments:

Ju said...

Man, they are party poopers!! I totally would have been with you on that one. :o)
I'm glad we had a snow day, wish we could have been there with you... but we'll be there next weekend... and the kids will definitely want to open up all those gifts too... that will be really fun trying to keep them away :o) How exciting :o) And I'll totally play Friends Scene It with you... it's been a while since I've seen all the Friends, but I'm sure I remember at least a few things :o)

Gina said...

How exciting!... Love the snow! :)
Hope all is going well. Happy Holidays! Luv G and uncle Mike

Trac said...

It's fun to put the gifts under the tree way before Christmas, it does make it seem more like Christmas. Tree looks great.

Kimberly said...

It is so fun when it snows in Oregon isn't it Cyn? I love it! It is so beautiful, and things actually stop because it snowed! That makes it worth the waiting for the snow to fall. It looks like you guys had a blast. Those all sound like fun games to play on a snowy winters day. I'm so excited for Christmas! :D
You're looking great, I hope you're feeling great too. Love you lots! xoxo

Cristi said...

I'm sure Denny has already snuck into his presents and re-wrapped them! lol! just kiddin!

Kelli S said...

Wow! Looks like you got ALOT of snow!! I love the Christmas tree. Hope to see you soon!