Saturday, November 29, 2008

Baby is growing!!!


Here is a pic of my tummy.. oh how the baby is growing! This is on Thanksgiving day.
(I've had lots of people ask me to post a photo! So here ya go!)
I'm 25 weeks now as of Yesterday Friday the 29th! I feel so huge! My tummy is always in the way! Still trying to get used to it being there! I feel her move a lot. If you watch my tummy while she is moving you can see it! It's fun!! I love it!!!
I have been feeling great. There are some days that I feel really uncomfortable, but not too often. I feel lucky that all has gone great. I think so far it has been pretty easy. I love being pregnant. It wears me out, but I have just a little more than 3 months until I'm due! So crazy how fast it has gone!

6 comments:

AmyJo said...

I am so impressed with all your posts lately! And I love your belly pic, you look so cute! We are so excited for you and Denny.

Juliette said...

Cyndi, you look so cute! I love the tummy! Good to hear you are all doing so good, we had a great thanksgiving and too have much to be thankful for. I have been having phone troubles and have been through 3 phones in 3 months, so why don't you give me your e-mail address and we can keep in touch that way, and I will get you our address then. Sorry, hope you don't think I was ignoring you. Anyway, we love you guys and hope to see you soon! Keep in touch.

Gina said...

Wow! Cyndi and Denny, we couldn't be happier for you! This is such an exciting time!!! We LOVE the baby belly! Congratulations... Big hugs and much love to you both! Uncle Mike and Auntie G :)

Ju said...

I love belly pics! They are the best!

Sheri said...

Cyndi you are so dang cute!

Lurlyn said...

Hey Cyndi!
You look so cute pregnant! Congratulations!