Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Christmas is 1 month away!!! :o)


Exactly 1 Month from today is CHRISTMAS!! Can't wait! I'm almost done with my shopping! :o) Can't wait to start decorating!!!!!
'Home Alone' and 'Home Alone 2' ... that's when you know Christmas is upon us!
I'm so very excited for the Holiday season. I love Thanksgiving, but I especially love CHRISTMAS!! I've been excited for months! I bought some fun Christmas decorations the day after Christmas last year, and I am very excited to put my decorations up and wrap presents with the wrapping paper I got as well! I buy new stuff the day after Christmas because everything is usually about 75% off! So I can buy a ton of stuff for a small amount! Even though you have to wait a year to use them it's totally worth the wait! But I'd rather buy a roll of wrapping paper for about a dollar instead of 4 dollars! It makes me feel much better to stick to a budget and still get some fun things! :o)
I'm ready for the Christmas food, movies, games and time with family! I've been looking though magazines, cookbooks, and online to try to find some fun Holiday meals. My mom and I will be cooking Thanksgiving dinner this year! So excited. We would also like to have some good food on Christmas day as well! It's been fun looking for some new meal and dessert ideas! YUM! YUM!

2 comments:

Ju said...

Yay for Christmas!!

Trac said...

Holiday Traditions are so fun! I, too, like the Home Alone movies "Keep the change ya filthy animal"! The after Christmas sales make it fun to go shopping, and it feels so great to see how much money you saved by waiting till the next year. Good thinking ahead.