Thursday, October 6, 2011

MOVING! :)

We found out yesterday that we are moving into our new apartment on the 18th, which is only 12 days away!! We have a busy month luckily all fun stuff, this weekend Denny's sister Sheri, her husband Tom and 2 of their kids Macey and Connor will be visiting! They will be staying about an hour North of where we live, but we will see them a few times while they are here, then we move the 18th, we have an Aunt and Uncle coming into town on the 20th, Denny's birthday is the 21st which it will be so fun to have family in town to celebrate his birthday with, then my mom comes into town on the 29th, Halloween on the 31st! Then comes November, Getting 100% ready for little Greyson to arrive (Shopping, setting up everything and enjoying time with my mom before the 9th (which is the day of the scheduled C-Section). Then my mom leaves November 30th and Denny's mom arrives that day! We are so grateful for the help from our mothers! It will make recovery go more smooth, plus I won't be able to pick up Jayden until about 6-8 weeks after the baby comes so it will be nice to have some extra help with her, she will love the attention from the Grandmas!

It all seems like a lot, but I seriously am looking forward to it all!! Packing, unpacking and visiting family! Plus dealing with all the baby stuff, I am so looking forward to preparing, we knew we would be moving so I haven't done any 'Nesting' for Greyson and it's been killing me to have to wait! It's all going to be so fun! Plus taking Jayden trick or treating! She is so excited, we got her pumpkin out of storage 2 days ago and she walks around with it saying Trick or Treat! It's so adorable!! :) Plus hopefully we will have Trick or Treaters come to our house!

I even have a friend from my ward that will take Jayden on the day of our move to I can clean the apartment after all of our stuff is loaded into the truck and while the guys move it to our new place I will get our old place all clean, then I can get Jayden and we can get her to bed and then start unpacking! Which is going to be the best part!!

I will hopefully be able to see our new place on Thursday of next week, I can't wait to see it!!

2 comments:

Ju said...

This is fantastic news and I can tell just how excited you are!!! I wish I was there to help! I know you will enjoy every minute of it, all awesome things to look forward to! Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Trac said...

I can't wait to see it either! :) I'll pray for everything to go smoothly for you and that the adjustment will be easy for you all. I'm so glad that the Grandmas are able to come up and spend time with you guys. That will be a wonderful help for you. Love you!