Sunday, October 16, 2011

Busy week!






Last sunday we went to Anaheim to visit Tom, Sheri(Denny's sister), Connor and Macey who were here in town from Idaho. We had lots of fun visiting, eating, watching The Lion King, walking around and hanging out at their hotel. Monday they came down to our place and we went to the beach, then they came to our house, the kids played, watched movies, the adults talked, played games and we all ate dinner!! Then on Friday they came back down and they had dinner at our place and visited, they left early Saturday morning back to Idaho, it was so fun to see them and we miss them!!! Mike, Ann, Jarom and Mitchell came on Friday too so they could see Tom and Sheri as well. Fun to see them too!!

Well we are busy packing up our place getting ready for our move on Tuesday! I took a break on Thursday and took Jayden to Chuck E Cheese's as well as ran errands that day too! Jayden had a blast at Chuck E Cheese's, she just ran around sitting on all the rides, we got a few tokens and so she played some games then she picked out a couple prizes and carries them all everywhere she goes.


Yesterday I packed and cleaned in the morning then in the after lunch Jayden and I went to our neighbors my friend Mary and her daughter Jaidyn's and the girls painted craft pumpkins :)
Denny got home from work and we packed some more. Today we will do more packing (Denny also has some homework to do, a paper to write and I think a quiz to take).

Tomorrow will be the last day of packing and hopefully I will get most of the cleaning done too so that way there won't be much to do on Tuesday.
I just can't wait to unpack at our new place!! Pictures to come if I can get in there before we start unloading the truck!! We have people from our ward helping us load and unload, Denny has a few friends from work who will helping us move as well, our Uncle Mike will help us out in the morning with getting the truck and helping take our bed apart and start loading the truck! We are so grateful for all this help!!!

We have had a busy, fun and tiring week! I'm exhausted!! This week will be busy too with finishing up packing and cleaning, then unpacking at our new place. I have a friend who lives in our new complex that will take Jayden for me most of Wednesday and another friend coming to my place Wednesday to help me unpack (Denny has work and school that day so will leave for work at 8am and won't be home from school until after 10:30pm). I am so grateful for wonderful friends! Seriously the best ward!! So many wonderful people!!!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

you sure are in superwoman mode. Wonderful to hear you'll have lots of help. I'm excited for you guys!

Ju said...

That is a busy week! But it sounds like you guys are having fun. I'm so glad you guys are getting the help you need. It's so exciting you guys get to move to such a great new place, I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see pictures and hear how much you love it. Are you on the ground floor? Love the first picture, jaydens hair is getting soooo long!!

Trac said...

You're right, BUSY! Doesn't look like it's short of any fun, and that's a good thing. Good luck with the unpacking, can't wait to see the pics.