Thursday, October 27, 2011

All moved in

We are all moved in, not all the way unpacked yet, but so very close!! I have maybe 5 boxes and pictures left! I have done lots of laundry and have more to do, we had towels and clothes all piled up to do and then sheets and towels in storage that all needed washed, then all of Greyson's baby bedding, clothes, blankets, ect.. Never ending! It's insane! Today I washed all the stuff for the carseat, I figured I better get that done! I will post pictures hopefully soon. It has been tough the last few days to get things done with Jayden and I both sick, Denny works full time and goes to school full time, so he is very busy!! When he comes home from work I always have boxes for him to move and furniture that I want moved a little here and there. I would move it if I could, but we don't need Greyson coming earlier than the 9th! Even with all that it is so worth being here and getting ready for our little baby to come! We LOVE it here!
My mom comes in 2 days!! Yay! She is going to help me get our pictures on our walls which they take up so much space on the floor and in boxes it will be nice to get those up! We are hoping to get a kitchen table this weekend! The base broke on our old one, a family in our ward was giving away a table so we are going to get that and use it until we find one we love!
Pictures will soon come hopefully!! :)


1 comment:

Ju said...

yay can't wait to see pics!! Hurry up and take them!!