Sunday, August 14, 2011

update on Jayden






My sister Traci asked if I could do a post once a week, whether it's just a picture or something cute Jayden said, so here I go! Week 1!! Hope I can continue this! Traci you better post once a week, Julie you too!!!

Jayden is just as cute as ever! She does and says cute things everyday!

Yesterday we were out walking and she is helping me push her stroller and she says "I'm so strong!" I say Yes Jayden you are so strong! Then she says: "I'm too strong!"

Today after church we are getting in the car and I ask Jayden if she had fun in Nursery and she says: "Played with play-doh's, Colored, Music/Songs(Can't remember which word she used) and ate snacks" - That is the first time she has ever told me what she has done in Nursery! She LOVES nursery! So glad that she goes and loves it! She has wonderful leaders and some friends in there too!

She hugs and kisses my baby bump, she loves the baby!!! She tells him I all the time and when she hugs she almost always says "I'm so sweet". She hugs her toys, dolls and clothes she just has lots of love for everyone and everything! Most toys get hugs and kisses :)

She touches my belly and says "Hi Greyson! He is so cute"

We got Greyson a stuffed Monkey little small one and Jayden carries it around "Greyson's monkey!" she gives it hugs and kisses, taking good care of it until Greyson comes to claim it!

3 comments:

Trac said...

Jayden is so funny! I agree, Greyson is cute. She will be a great big sister, and I'm willing to bet that she'll want to keep the monkey for Greyson even after he is born. :) As soon as Julie gets internet, she'll post once a week also. Yay!

Ju said...

Lol, I miss that Jayden girl, she is just too cute!! She needs to come over for a sleep over! And yes, I will join in as soon as I have Internet

Cristi said...

so sweet!