Sunday, August 28, 2011

29 Weeks


Wow already 29 weeks along!! Only 10 weeks left! Can't believe it!! On September 6th I have a Dr. appt. and will be scheduling the date of the C-Section! It will be nice to know the exact date! Although with only 10 weeks to go, we still have lots to prepare for the baby.. a bunch of little things we need to get hopefully we will be able to afford it! Since we borrowed pretty much all of the big items from my sister and we had a girl the first time around, it's like we are starting almost 100% from the beginning! I did go through all of the baby boxes and pulled out everything and anything that would work for Greyson, I was able to get a few things together which is great! Every little bit helps!! We have had a couple people in our ward hand down some items, we are so blessed!!
I just can't wait to meet our little man! He is so active!! He wakes me up a lot in the night, Jayden only did that in the last few weeks of pregnancy! Worried for what he is preparing me for!! haha

3 comments:

Trac said...

oh yeah, I'm sure he'll be an activie little man! So exciting! Hope you can gather all that you need for when baby arrives. Can't wait to meet him!

Ju said...

Thats so exciting!! I can't wait to hear tr date!! Can't believe it is so close!!! You know... If you move back in the next ten week syou can totally borrow all of our things again ;) did your online baby shower help? Hope the ladies in your ward throw you a shower. I'm sure you'll manage to get everything you need. Craigslist is wonderful!!

Denny and Cyndi Collins Family said...

Yeah the online shower helped, we have only received 3 donations, which have helped a lot! Hoping for at least a couple more! Craigslist is very wonderful, we just don't have the money to even shop craigslist! I know it will all come together though! We have been very blessed already!
Haha, It would be fun to move back, but not anytime soon will that be happening!