Monday, August 29, 2011

Cyndi's 27th Birthday!




We went to Red Robin on Saturday and I got my free birthday burger, Jayden LOVED the fries, didn't enjoy them singing happy birthday (The clapping and the singing is a little loud for her), but she did enjoy the ice cream :)
Then today on my birthday for lunch we went to Benihana's it was lots of fun! (minus Jayden's tantrum that lasted forever!! Once she got over it she had fun) I love that place! We haven't been there in over 5 years! It was time, the pictures above were taken there too.
We also went to target and I got a maternity shirt and short sleeve sweater, I'll see if I can get a pic of them up too.
Denny has school tonight at 5:30 and gets home just after 10 or so. He just finished his first class and had that final on Friday, and today is the first day of his next class! Busy busy! Glad we were able to spend the day together since he will be gone this evening!
Lots of fun today! Thanks to all for the birthday wishes!

4 comments:

Jon said...

Happy Birthday 'lil sis!

Ju said...

You are as cute as a button!! Glad you had a good day! Wish I could have come eaten your food... I mean celebrated your day with you! ;)

Trac said...

How awesome that you got to do some fun things for your birthday. Some shopping and some good food! Awesome!

Christopher and Kimberly said...

Sounds like a fun birthday Cyn! I'm glad. Love you :)