Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

Us opening gifts on Christmas Eve

Us on Christmas Eve by the tree

A painting that mom (Shirleen) did, a watercolor for Denny and me

Proof that Santa came! :o)
Me on Christmas morning showing my Prego Belly!
Denny and I Christmas morning waiting to see what Santa brought.

The family playing games on Christmas Eve!

Tatelin having fun with her Uncle Denny! :o)

The guys being goofy showing their new pajamas! :o) ha Good ol' Captain Morgan pose..


We had a wonderful Christmas! Chris, and Julie, jon and their family stayed the night Christmas Eve so we had a great time! The kids were so fun! Their excitement made it more exciting for all of us! They were so cute. Tag helped everyone open gifts! So adorable!
We did have a White Christmas, which doesn't happen very often here in Oregon. So it was fun, but we had to cancel every Christmas party because of the weather. Which was a bummer! We still had fun, but missed seeing all the family!

6 comments:

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

You look great! Your belly has grown since I saw you last and I love it. You look awesome! How do you feel? Are you getting excited?

Denny and Cyndi Collins Family said...

Thank you, I feel great! Yes I'm getting very excited! We are getting anxious for our little one to get here!

Ju said...

christmas was a blastola

Trac said...

I'm glad you had such a great Christmas this year. It's always nice when family family is near to celebrate with.

Unknown said...

It looks like your Christmas was awesome! Very cute pictures.

Cristi said...

Can't wait to hear the news, although you are a very cute pregnant gal and I'm sure Denny agrees!