Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter

Last Sunday was General Conference which was wonderful!! I love Conference! I can't wait to read those talks! They were all so amazing, plus with kids I didn't catch it all but I did watch all 4 sessions and was lucky to see almost all of it :) After it was over we colored Easter Eggs :)


So excited to color eggs!


She really loved it!


Lucky girl did 19 eggs :)

We had such a wonderful Easter with just our family of 4!


We woke up and Denny made breakfast, we all got ready for church, then Jayden saw her Easter basket and she only got to hold it for a picture or two then I put a couple things in my bag to keep her busy at church. We had a wonderful time at church and then we came home Jayden got to finish going through her basket!


Then had lunch, watched 'Cars 2' and ate popcorn. Then we did some laundry (we always do laundry on a day that Denny has off because we have to walk a little ways to the laundry room so something I can't do with 2 kids! I can take Jayden with me which I did on Sunday! Not so fun with it being so far away.. Plus side-I was able to do 5 loads of laundry in less than 2 hours!) we cleaned and just spent time together. We did FaceTime with my parents, Denny's sister and her family as well as his brother Doug, Benson and his mom who were all together :)


Today we has Family Night and talked to Jayden again about what Easter is and what it really means. I hope that we will always remember what it's really about! I do love the Easter baskets and will never stop doing them! I would love as the years go by to put things in that are more church related! :)


Once we were home I realized I forgot to ask someone at church to take a picture of our family! So I only have pictures of the kids!

I did take Jayden outside and got some cute photos of her :)






- Posted by Cyndi using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Trac said...

I love Easter! Looks like you had a super fun day with your family. One of my favorite things about Easter is telling the meaning of Easter and the story to the kids. He lives! Jayden has so much personality, it's so great to see photos of her.