Tuesday, April 10, 2012

5 months




Greyson turned 5 months yesterday! I can't believe it! He is getting Huge so fast!! Everyone always tells me how big he is!! I have a friend who has a 13 month old and Greyson is only 2 pounds heavier than her! (also that's going by his weight that he was as of a month ago! So he probably weighs more than her now). A month ago he weighed 17 pounds, 2 months ago we was 2 feet tall and 13 pounds 9 ounces. He wears 6-9 month clothing and I am constantly putting clothes in the box of clothes too small for him! Next I will be pulling from the 12 month box! So crazy!



He rolls from his back to his tummy then gets frustrated because he can't roll to his back again!


He is such a sweet baby and has the cutest smile and laugh!
We love him and are so blessed to have his wonderful spirit in our home!
Love you Greyson Lee!



- Posted by Cyndi using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

sarjuh said...

Such a little cutie

Cristi said...

what a cutie!

Trac said...

Yep, he's a cutie! I'm glad you have him too. :)