Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

I can't believe Thanksgiving is here! I swear we just had it! Amazing how fast time flies by.
Happy Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for. I'm grateful for my little family! So wonderful. I am also grateful for my bigger family, and all my friends. We are so blessed to have all of you in our lives.
I just love the Holidays. Such a fun time of year. Thanksgiving is just so fun to get together with the people you love and enjoy some wonderful food together!
Jayden is just as fun as ever!! We love her!
Happy Thanksgiving!!! Hope everyone is having the best Thanksgiving! We love and miss all of you we couldn't be with! (For those in Idaho, we will be there in 1 week!! :O) YAY!! We can't wait!)
I'll post pics hopefully later today!

1 comment:

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I hope you had a good Holiday! I can't believe that Jayden is 8 months already! Crazy.