Wednesday, April 1, 2009

First Doctor's Appointment


Jayden had her 1st appointment yesterday (she was 9 days old!), she did great! She has gained 7 1/2 ounces since birth! :o) We are excited about that!
We have been enjoying every minute of her! Even though we hardly get sleep! She thinks she needs her Mommy at night. The little sweetie. Although last night she slept in her cradle after her feedings. All the other nights I've had to sleep with her in my arms and Denny's arms too, as soon as we would lay her down she would wake up and cry and want to nurse to sleep. So funny! Hopefully she will keep it up and sleep on her own! She is only 10 days old, so I'm sure things will keep changing but we both got pretty good sleep! Which was so badly needed!

7 comments:

Bethany Rice said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We are excited for you and can't wait to meet her someday. Glad things went well. We love and miss you guys!

Heidi said...

cute cute cute!!!

Carli said...

This is such a beautiful picture of her! I am so glad she is happy and healthy and your getting some sleep!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

She is so dang cute! Thanks for posting pictures. I love to see her sweet face.

Ju said...

She is getting so big! :o) I love this picture of her, you are lucky to have such a good camera around to capture her every precious move :o)

Lacey said...

She is so beautiful! I love her cute little face and her cute little lips! : )

Trac said...

She has changed so much since I saw her last. I need to go see you guys again and really soon! What a cutie pie