Monday, April 6, 2009

2 week check up

Jayden had her 2 week check up today. She is now 21 1/2 inches now (was 19 1/4 inches at birth), and weighs 8 pounds (was 7lbs 5oz at birth). She is growing!! She had a shot today and didn't like that at all, and cried a lot! It was so sad. She is such a little sweetie! We are so glad she is healthy and strong and growing! She still has a long awake time at night, so we are very tired! Can't wait until all she does is wake up to eat then go to bed instead of eating and then wanting to stay awake!!

5 comments:

Ju said...

She really is a little sweetie! Glad to hear she is growing well. I'm sure she'll realize soon that waking up in the night makes mommy tired during the day :o)

Sheri said...

She is sooooo cute. I can't wait to hold her! She'll get better at night. I know its so hard..just keep doing what you are doing!

sarjuh said...

oh man they grow so fast!!! make her stop. And the shots are SO SO sad!

Cristi said...

She's soso cute! Some people think this is mean, but you may want to try to wake her up around 4 or 5pm and keep her awake for a few hours so she'll hopefully be tired enough to sleep longer at night, and start to learn the difference between night and day. Good luck!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Good for little miss Jayden. What a sweetie. I think it's so funny that at her 2 week check up, she still isn't as big as Cade was when he came out. I don't realize just how huge my baby was until I see how tiny everyone else's kids are. She is so cute, I just want to squeeze her. next time you are in town, please stop by to see us. I want to hold her cuteness.