Thursday, January 8, 2009

My first Quilt is finally finished!


Here I am at Julie's ironing my binding (I believe that's what it's called). I sewed that on one side and hand stitched the other side. I completely finished my quilt last night!! Very exciting! I love the way it turned out! Thanks to Julie who showed me how to do everything! Well mom knows how as well, and mom showed me how to hand stitch the back of the binding! So fun. Hopefully our baby girl will love it too! I still need to take a picture of my quilt all complete. Once I do that I'll post a pic.

2 comments:

Ju said...

It turned out so great Cyn!! You are amazing!!

Annie said...

Hey I found you through your sister! It looks so beautiful and almost makes me want to tackle the idea of making one! You are so cute pregnant too, Cyn. I hope you are feeling well. Take care, Sweetie.