Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cute little Denver


I had this post ready to go last week, but I wanted to post a picture with it.. then I forgot until now!

2 Sundays Julie brought over her kids, it was Denver's turn to stay the night all by herself. We had lots of fun. We played games and played with toys. Monday morning I needed to get groceries and I asked her if she would like to come with me. She told me that she wants to come but she really wants to buy new shoes. I told her that we weren't getting new shoes, just groceries today. She was excited. We get to the grocery store and we eat at the deli first, Corn dog and a vitamin water. She was so proud of her drink. Then we did our grocery shopping, she wanted to push the cart, and she did an excellent job all by herself. She didn't run into anyone or anything. Next we went to Fred Meyer and she got to pick out a toy (thanks to Grandma!). We went up and down the isle about 7 or 8 times as she tried to make up her mind about what she wanted. She is so adorable.
I had fun with her! Thanks Ju for giving her up for a night! :o) Now it's Tag's turn to stay the night all by himself!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

aren't little neices and nephews so much fun? I miss my sister's kids (and her of course haha)