Friday, November 11, 2011

Family of 4

Greyson Lee Collins was born via C-Section on Wednesday November 9th @ 9:40am! We are thrilled to have him here he is just perfect!!
Our first picture with our son (I was not awake though)

(Picture taken on November 9th)
(Picture taken on November 9th)
Jayden loves being a big sister and is so sweet with the baby!!
Jayden and Grandma Bland came in and got to see Greyson while I was in recovery so they got to see him before I did! Lucky them!!
My first picture taken with Greyson (again I was not awake)

I had a scheduled C-Section and after they gave me the spinal tap and had made the incision, I could start feeling what felt like needle pricks so I told the anesthesiologist and he just told me to tell him if it gets worse, tugging and pulling are normal to feel which I could but it was really hurting, so after me continuing to feel lots of pain which got continually worse he gave something to knock me out. (Denny said it all happened really quickly and that I wasn't complaining of pain long, but in the moment for me if felt like it was a long time.)
I stayed in recovery for 2 hours.
We were able to go home today :) This picture was taken today (Friday November 11th and he is 3 days old)
Right before we left for the car :) We are loving being a family of 4!!

4 comments:

sarjuh said...

congrats he is a cutie! 2 kids is way different than 1 but it is a blast..most of the time ha! i'm glad everything turned out ok!

Britt said...

yay! congratulations again! glad you're all home now and recovering. best of luck with everything :)

Trac said...

So happy for you guys! Such a Great family you have too! You're gonna love all those special moments when Jayden shows love to Greyson. So sweet! Congratulations!

AmyJo said...

Congrats! He is perfect!!