Sunday, September 25, 2011

Only 6 weeks and 3 days left!


I feel like I am growing and changing like crazy, and I haven't been good at taking pictures every week! I should go do that now, which I just cut Denny's hair and he is showering now so I will take a pic when he is done. Can't believe I am going to be 33 weeks on Tuesday! which means 6 weeks until Greyson will be here! We still haven't heard when we will be moving, I am hoping they will let us move this week! Denny has work and school, so I don't know how we will do it, but I am just dying to get over there and get settled! 6 weeks is so soon!!!
I have been having heartburn for weeks.. ugh it's so not fun, and of course my tiredness and being large are the only things I complain about, not constant for all (except the being large) so I have still been lucky with this pregnancy. With Jayden I only had heartburn maybe 3 times. With Greyson it's been over a month and it's almost everyday. Sometimes all day long.. I hope it doesn't last all the way to the end, but I guess we will find out! I am so can't wait to hold little Greyson, only 6 weeks!!! YAY!! He does love to have his feet in my ribs on the right side, which is where Jayden always had her feet too. He pushes on my bladder all the time too, I don't remember it being this much with Jayden.

3 comments:

Ju said...

Heartburn is the worst!!! It got worse with each pregnancy for me. Don't worry, it will promptly end with Greyson's arrival. Can't believe there is only a little more than 6 weeks left. That is crazy!! So excited for you!!!

Trac said...

These last 6 weeks are going to fly, especially that you're anticipating the move. So Keep Calm and Carry On. Love you!

Christopher and Kimberly said...

I'm so excited for you! Yeay, can't wait till Greyson comes. I sympathize with your heartburn, in my third trimester with Elyas I had constant heartburn, and it was aweful! I hope it goes away for you. Mine went away after labor...lol!