Wednesday, June 8, 2011

16 weeks & 17 weeks


16 Weeks photo


16 weeks 6 days photo
Jayden had to see what I was doing, she is so funny


17 weeks 1 day
(In the first 2 photos my bathroom mirror is all streaky from after the shower haha - It's all clean in the 3rd pic!)

Time is flying by! I am now 17 weeks and 2 days! :) Pregnancy has been great! I am over my morning sickness, I am just almost always very tired. Hopefully that will pass soon. I wasn't this tired this late in my pregnancy that pretty much went away once I was in my 2nd Trimester. So crossing my fingers that will pass soon! Jayden told me the other day (I wish I could remember her exact words) "Mommy's tummy is getting big!" haha!
She went with me to my 16 week check up and we listened to the baby's heartbeat and she said "Baby is too loud!" It was just the cutest thing! Love that girl!
We find out on the 29th of this month if we are having a girl or a boy! Can't wait for the 29th to get here!!!
A few weeks ago I asked Jayden if there was a boy or a girl she says "A lion!" haha she has also said "a boy and a girl" - Just repeating what I asked. So who knows!! haha

6 comments:

sarjuh said...

cute!! and i sure hope its not a lion... and the tiredness? my second i was exhausted the WHOLE time... i still am! but thats just me! miss ya

Denny and Cyndi Collins Family said...

Sarah I am glad I am not the only one! haha as soon as Jayden goes to bed I go lay down! I have fallen asleep before 9pm sooo many nights.. Miss you too!!!!

Ju said...

Cyn,you are just too cute!! And I love hearing all of Jaydens cute sayings. I miss you guys! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!!

Trac said...

I think you'll have a boy or a girl, prety sure it won't be a lion. Jayden is too funny!

Shirleen Bland said...

Glad you posted again! Thanks for the updates of your little tummy getting bigger. Can't wait for the 29th!

Jamie said...

Love the belly pics. You look so good. how are you doing?