Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Let's play catch up! :o)

This is little Jayden relaxing in her stroller. She always puts her feet up. She does that in carts at the stores too. She is so adorable.
Wow.. I haven't done a post in a while.. It seems like lots has gone on.. Let me see if I can remember all that has gone on..
We had some changes within our stake, they split 4 wards and made 5. I kept my same primary calling (I teach CTR 6 class, which my niece Denver is in). Denny was the Gospel Doctrine Teacher in our old ward, and now in the new ward he is the Young Men's President. It's fun and we both are loving it.
It's very fun that Jayden gets to see a few cousins everyday. They all make her laugh a lot. It's so cute.
Tatelin and her had some rough beginnings but I believe it's a lot better.
Denver, Tag and Jayden all get along very well.
Denver always asks: "How is Jayden so tan?" It's adorable. :o)
I wish she could be around all of her cousins all the time!
Denny is still looking for a job while he is also working hard on his online marketing. He has been working on getting quite a few websites up to sell supplements. It is coming along well, just a little bit slower than we would like, but at least it's moving! He has put A LOT of hours into this and we know it will pay off!
Today we went to Home Depot and bought a few plants to put in our house, it looks so nice with plants. Jayden loved looking at all of the flowers and plants they had. Of course she enjoyed all the people who smile and wave and say how cute she is. She enjoys the attention.
I hope I didn't miss anything.. I feel like I might be..

1 comment:

Trac said...

I'm so glad you've been blogging again, it's fun to see all the pics, it's like I'm there too. Lot's of fun.