Friday, July 10, 2009

Personalized Rings

So I was on Parenting.com just after Mother's Day, and saw these really cute mother's rings, that I could choose what they say.. Cute words or names or dates... ect.. they were $95 each. I was so not going to pay that... So I get onto google and I start searching, cause I know somewhere out there is what I'm looking for at a price I can pay, and I FOUND ONE!

Hand Stamped Silver Jewelry!! It's such a fun place!! Tons of choices here.
She has: Rings, Necklaces, Bracelets, Key Chains, and Photo Tiles. :)

It's a fun place!! I chose to do the Ring Stack rings, they are 1/8 of and an inch so they are tiny but so perfect since they are stackable. One says JAYDEN the other says X O X O and they were $24 each which is amazing! Especially since the others were $95?!?!

I had to post about them. I was so excited to check the mail today and see that they came! She also has free shipping right now. I put the link up on my blog, under Favorite Sites. Please check it out and let me know what you think!!

I haven't been able to take a picture of them yet. I will soon though!

Here is a pic off her site of rings she has done (these are what mine look like):


5 comments:

Kelli S said...

How awesome...i want an awesome ring too =) You go Cyn!

Trac said...

I'm sure you put them on first thing. Can't wait to see them on you. Great find, Cyn!

Heidi said...

So cute I want one!! :)

Unknown said...

That's really cute. David got me a hand stamped necklace for mom's day and I love it. I might have to get a matching ring now. Hehe.

sarjuh said...

i want one! those are cute! i have been looking at stuff like that, but these are by far the cutest