Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cute things for our little baby



Here is a cute little dress and a diaper bag that my mom made for me (the little insert for the diaper bag is on the right). I love it all! Thanks mom!



Here is some cute things that Julie made Blanket, Dress, diaper and wipes holder, cover for while I feed the baby, and breast pads. She also made another blanket and a sling too. As soon as I get them I'll take a pic and post them. So cute! Thanks Ju! :o) You are just spoiling me and my little girl! We love it! Thanks Ju! We love it all!

6 comments:

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Love your cute blog and I love all the darling pictures of your baby things. How fun. I am glad you got some baby showers and that people are taking care of you. It's so fun to get a party in your honor. I love that you put up pictures of us on your blog. I feel so special that Cade and I appear on your blog :) You look great and I am so excited for you. You are so close to your due date. Yay!

Ju said...

Anything for my lil sis!!

Kelli S said...

Talk about cute! lil Jade is gonna love it!

sarjuh said...

cute, oh man, little girls are the best

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Happy almost due date! Good luck with all of it. Can't wait to see pictures!

Kimberly said...

Congratulations Cyndi and Denny on your brand new baby girl! Happy Birthday Jayden! I'm so happy for you all. Love you!