Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We are having a baby girl!!




Yesterday I had my first Ultrasound. It was very exciting! My mom came with me and we got to see her move, yawn, kick, suck her thumb, and lots more! She was being very modest it took a long time for us to find out that we are having a girl! Her feet were in the way and so was the umbilical cord! She moves a lot!!! I haven't felt her yet though! But I was shocked to see how much she moved! We got a few pictures of her, and a DVD so Denny got to see the video of his little girl too! Which is so fun! We are very excited to be parents and can't wait for her to come! I'm due March 13th!

14 comments:

AmyJo said...

Congrats! You two will be great parents! It is really fun having a little girl too, they are so sweet!

Ju said...

YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! She definitely looks like I'm going to be her favorite :o) What a cutie.

Britt said...

She's going to be such a cute little girl! Congratulations!

Juliette said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! What a lucky little girl, she gets to come to some great parents!! We love you guys!

Trac said...

I can already tell that she's gorgeous! Congratulations, Cyn and Den!

SarJuh said...

yip yippeee!!!! How exciting! yay for girls

Carli said...

So excited for you two! She is so lucky to have you as mommy and daddy.
xoxox

heather said...

congrats cyn!! girls are so fun!!!
i'm excited for you!!

Cristi said...

I'm sooo excited for you guys! Almost as excited as I am about seeing that you have a new blog post! (lol!)

Melia said...

I'm so exciteed for you. Girls are fun, and have much cuter clothes then the boys. Congrats

Lacey said...

Congrats! So excited for you!!! She is gonna be such a pretty baby too!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations Cyn! How exciting to see all the movement. She will be just beautiful. Good luck and enjoy it all! Post some pictures!

Cori Ann & Donny said...

Congrats Cousin! You are going to be such a great daddy!

Danyiel and Stewart said...

Hey Guys,
We are so excited for you!!!!!
I am so glad you guys have a blog and we can keep in touch. Good luck with everything!