Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Snow!!

Yes, I've had this blog for months and am finally posting something!!

This is our new home.. all covered in snow! As you can see I cleared our walk way.. not with a snow shovel, but a dust pan.. my arm was sooo tired and sore it was maybe 3 or 4 inches deep.. Then it snowed the next day. Gee all my hard work for nothing!
We love our new house and are enjoying every minute of it. We were glad to be in our new home before the holidays hit. So we enjoyed Thanksgiving, Christmas and the New Year in our new place. I'm still getting organized. I move a little slow around here. Sometimes it's hard to come up with the energy after work, to come home and work some more!

4 comments:

Shirleen Bland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ju said...

Cyn I love your blog!!! You are the cutest ever and I can totally imagine you walking around the next day with a dead arm from shoveling snow. LOL. You are the best!!! Can't wait for more stories!

Britt said...

You kill me Cyn! I'm so glad you're writing in your blog now. Although I have one that I don't write in either so I can't really say much. :) Hope you're doing well! I love picturing you outside "shoveling" the walk. You're cute.

Jon said...

Love the blog Cyndi. Too bad for the snow, having to fall right where you just shoveled! You better keep up on this thing! And Denny can do his part too! I just started a blog! You can blog about anything you want. Anything!